Reform hates you

 Hi my beautiful everyone!

My first rant will be the shining bright stars that help Reform UK soar their numbers. I get it, some people vote with their self interest guiding them, I respect that, you protect your own and shit like that.

I did a search on how many working class people voted for Reform and the result was 39%. Thirtyfuckingnine! Do these people realise how anti working class they are?????? Or the “is the immigrants fault” resonated so loudly that they couldn’t hear the clear contempt that Farage has for workers? 

Why the flying fuck would anyone shoot themselves on the foot like these knuckle dragging cunts did? It doesn’t take a lot of critical thinking that all of this is by design! Why do you thing the immigration issue has not been resolved? You really think that the powers that be are helpless? They keep you distracted with issues of their own making so you don’t realise is an “almost everyone against the filthy rich” issue. You truly believe is the immigrants fault. Surely there are cunts among them, like in every segment of society, but the numbers don’t add up in favor of Reforms discourse. Most immigrants are younger people that work and pay taxes, they easily cover for them and then more. Don’t forget that the chavs are the biggest welfare recipients, along with old people and single mothers. Ah! and by the way Reform is anti abortion as well as being the most disgusting morally bankrupted blob of smegma there is. But I’ll leave that rant for another day.

Just do me a favour and look at how the USA is faring right now, nothing more than an absolute corrupted shitshow. Reform is using the exact same playbook, and if I were you I’d be embarrassed of being so fucking gullible. 

Yes, immigration is an issue, but believe me is nowhere near as dangerous as the level of control the ultra rich have. And Reform is cosying to them while gathering votes from people that can be bothered in asking why they have being lied to twice, don’t forget Brexit, one of the biggest self own in history.

Till the next rant.

Sonicaboom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just shoot them!

Religions are stupid