Religions are stupid
That is it, they are not more worthy of respect than an adult claiming the tooth fairy is real. Some cunts will tell you “but what about all the good that religion does?” So what about it? As if people don’t do good if it weren’t for it? I’d argue that anybody doing good thanks to their belief is less altruistic than a normal (Yes, normal) person. Drawing your morals out of fear or from authority is lazy, hypocritical and makes me doubtful of your real intentions.
Christianity is just a pathetic collection of boring stories and is the cause of so much misery, it shrouds itself with a halo of purity and the machinations behind are as grotesque or worse than any fucking political institution, Islam is so retarded that needs to threaten you with death if you leave, because there is no fucking way anybody with just a tiny bit of common sense would follow such backward belief. I could go on but everyone knows I’m right, might not say out loud but they know it. How awful must be to be so fearful that you need comfort from the most implausible source. Or worse, to pretend you care to garner sympathy from other blind followers.
There is no blasphemy in showing utter contempt and if your religion in any matter leaks out of you onto the human sphere you deserve being regarded as an arrogant deluded cunt.
I could go on but I don’t think this deserves more attention. Fuck your religion and fuck you for spreading it.
Lots of love
Sonicaboom
Comments
Post a Comment