Race

 Hi beautiful guys and gals et al.

I’m sick and tired of all the race drama out there, I can’t wrap my head around it, when I grew up we never saw people as different of us by colour, just by behaviour and character. We had some native population and fucking never made an assumption about them until their character was shown. I don’t get it, how anyone can be racist or stereotype anyone, it seems a backward thing to do. 

The main issue right now is that division is deepening because people gravitate towards their own when threatened and communities are not created by likeminded people but people of the same colour, OF THE SAME FUCKING COLOUR!!!! What sad state of affairs, why deprive ourselves of the experience of knowing all sort of characters but instead create these useless echo chambers. Stupid concepts like cultural appropriation arise when it should be encouraged and celebrate to spread the nice things of every group. I dream of a society comprised of mixed race couples and move towards a human goal rather than a race one. 

I’m not insensitive to the plight of different groups but until we realise the we all have much more in common with each other and the difference is all of us against the oppressors, and they are the 1% we should talk about. My people are working people and that should unite us more than anything and our goal should be the absolute obliteration of these filthy rich scum. And don’t get me wrong, getting wealthy should be celebrated but when that wealth is built with the blood and sweat of others with no consideration to the needs of your fellow humans then you capitulate your belonging, and is us against you. There is no race, only class, and until we all realise that the powers that be will be laughing their way to the banks amazed at how fucking gullible we are.

Kisses

Sonicaboom


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reform hates you

Just shoot them!

Religions are stupid