Summer
Hi beautiful people ( so far no one reads this shit )
Another day, another sunny day. How fucking lovely.
Summer is coming, the days of not sweating your ass are becoming a distant memory. I fear going to work and blah blah blah. Fuck it. That is it, I don’t like summer, fucking mosquitoes and flies and the obligatory melting in traffic. “We need to go here or there” no! We don’t, I just wanna stay at home a dread going to work like a normal human being. “We should have a BBQ and invite some friends” no! We don’t, fuck’em, is getting hot and friends are overrated anyway, everyone is just caring for themselves and here we are ready to treat them nice. They don’t really like us and I don’t really like them. Everything is so fucking hopeless and annoying, summer is not welcomed by yours truly as you can clearly see, let me do my time, save some money, buy a little house either way no neighbours in a nice country and sit waiting for the sweet release of death while smoking and day drinking, Fuck! Why retirement can’t come sooner. I found a nice country with cheap land a few regulations where you can build your house without having to suck cock or bribe someone to get permission, fucking permission! When did we stop being free and accepted this horrible status quo. I digress, I’ll save some money and bail out of this rat race and fade away from normal society like a fucking legend. Fuck people, fuck working. That is it. That is how summer makes me feel. Hope you don’t share this sentiment and have a nice summer!
Kind regards
Sonicaboom.
Comments
Post a Comment